Thursday 5 March 2009

Sew What........

Yep you guessed it more softies!!!!! I'm venturing into the world of crocheted softies too. For some weird reason I quite enjoy making boy dolls rather than girl dolls...hmm.....I also like my softies to have names just as most of my artwork is titled so too are my softies, so without further ado let me introduce: Toby
he has 2 faces, a happy face, flip him over
and he has a crooked smiling happy face.
Rose: I know a girl doll but she is very sweet.
Bunny: cos he's well a rabbit.....work in progress
If you are interested (what's that you have to go and wash the dog!), check out My Softies Pics via my linkx on the right and you can see the making process of some of my softies. I even got carried away and created a visual tutorial on how I made Rose's hair.

1 comment:

elaine said...

what about ur little owlie? u HAV 2 put him on there!