Monday 2 March 2009

following on.....

I was thinking bout my last post & decided to add to it......I don't just sew!!! In fact I don't do house work as often as I could or perhaps some would say I should. I don't iron, I don't smoke, I don't drink (well not often enough, sometimes). I thought this insight in to my domestic side might inspire some of you to take up a hobbie or pastime that you keep promising yourself "one day when I get the time". You have the time just use it effeciently so you have time to nurture your creative side. I hope you will find that being creative will give you much more energy to do.....well more creative stuff (hehehe!!). I dare to call myself a "Domestic Godess", yes I do cos when I do, do the housework then I am the epitomy of the Domestic Godess. Get creative and enjoy life!!!

1 comment:

donna said...

Sounds like a great philosophy. I can definitely see at etsy shop in your future.