Thursday 6 August 2009

Stuck @ hme

I guess it's not that bad really!!! Who wld hve thought that in 2009 you can still get things done without a car. Everything is just like the olden days, you know when ya mum shopped online so she didn't hve to actually leave the house, u pay ya bills on line (queueing is never much fun). You discover that your kids can walk. AMAZING STUFF!!!!! And you can spend hours avoiding housework cos ya got a computer to play on!!!! I almost had to catch the bus today, I was saved by my sister in law who took pity on me & drove me home. You see it's not that I just don't hve a car but of course I'm a bit under the weather & walking isn't the best options, gotta conserve what little energy I do hve for the computer (OOPS!) I mean conserve energy for taking the clothes out of the washing machine to the drier. Oh well that's life isn't it, what doesn't kill ya makes u stronger. With that in mind I reckon I'll be so strong soon I cld beat the heavyweight champion in the nxt round.

1 comment:

donna said...

You sound like you are in training for a triathlon. Hope you are feeling better soon and the car is back in working order ASAP:-)